Potassium feldspar refers to a number of minerals falling in the feldspar group, and containing potassium:
- Orthoclase (endmember formula KAlSi3O8), an important tectosilicate mineral that forms igneous rock
- Microcline, chemically the same as orthoclase, but with a different crystalline structure
- Sanidine, the high temperature form of potassium feldspar (K,Na)(Si,Al)4O8
- Adularia, a more ordered low-temperature variety of orthoclase or partially disordered microcline
- Amazonite (sometimes called "Amazon stone"), a green variety of microcline
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.